life or something like it:

my bf & i moved in together.  we had been living in our own studios and now share a 1200 sq ft apartment that is a huge upgrade not only in space, but amenities.  nice everything, great outdoor space, in-unit laundry, 2 bedrooms -- it's great.  oh, but it's so hard.  we pretty much disagree on everything and i'm trying to not let it get the best of me.  i love him tons and i'm committed to this decision so i can only hope things get easier as i try to not let my pride and need to be right get in the way.

here's a picture from the first night of our lease:

clearly, i felt victorious.  we weren't yet staying there, but so very excited and even more so when he surprised me with a bottle of champagne to celebrate.  in fact the bf is always surprising me with little things -- his way of showing me he cares.
i came home the other night to find this beauty waiting for me:
Personal Photos: iPhone & Instagram

oh!  and i'm getting a massage this weekend!  i actually won a raffle this summer for an hour massage and i've decided to cash that baby in on Sunday.  very much looking forward to that, except for the fact that it will be Sunday and another work week will be upon me...

No comments: