Banana Bread: The Urge

I. must. make. Banana Bread.  I walked into Hannah's Bretzel today and POW... they were baking Banana Bread.  The BF bought me a piece, I covered it in butter and seconds later...gone.  And now, I'm going home to make some.  Who am I?  Getting the urge to cook, let alone bake?  Not something I do, but that Banana Bread just sucked me in.  I even added some baking accessories to my Amazon wish list furthering my excitement.  So I've made the decision to skip my Monday Fun Run to go home & bake Banana Bread!



I've decided to go with this recipe from epicurious.  I'll take some pictures & share my results.

I have a birthday this week (9/20, hollah!) and maybe this is my subconscious coming out saying..."hey you...you're about to be 35 and so maybe you should start to develop some habits in the kitchen." Apparently my subconscious is a man.  God help me with that!

No comments: