This is what inspires me to post!

I have found the mecca of all work spaces.  This is the kind of thing I see among the vast pit, Internet, and immediately feel a connection. Yes, a connection to a work space.  It happens because...it HAPPENED.

Details:
These photos are from Apartment Therapy's feature of a shared work space between these super duper cool people:
Bri Emery of Design Love Fest  // Brian Morrow + Jonathan Lynch of Sharkpig  // Steve Pappin of Son Of A Shark Pig // Max Wanger of Max Wanger Photo // Michael Antonia of The Flashdance Yeah! Rentals // Emma Robertson of EmmaDime
imagine BURSTING into THAT door every morning!  i know i'd BURST

the aforementioned super duper cool 
the flooring jackpot!

headed down the stairs:  i'd 1st start a song & then gaze at my bitchin' map mural.  PINK.

great view of the space.  LIGHTING.  it's top notch.

holy moly super rad tape mural.  it literally gives me energy, IT'S SO AMAZING!

i want to touch it.  

emma richardson's desk.  um hello.  i'm totally wrapping stick in neon thread.  the heck with cowbell...i must have more NEON.

I would never leave work if this was my space.  I mean that tape mural on the wall?!?  That is the kind of thing I see & want to immediately go out & buy even more fabulously bright tape & recreate my own version.  Ten million A+'s to Bramble Workshop, for her genius.  Ten millions F-'s to me for being such a loser and not dedicating more time to explore my abilities.  

Full details of their space HERE!.

No comments: