Finished!

A couple weeks ago, I finished a study in line & dots.  Hard to really see the detail in these photos, but my plan now is to increase the scale.  I love taking time to practice little drawings like this at home.  With mountains a forever source of inspiration for me, I tried to create a piece that reflected the ups & downs of life with a backdrop of mountains.  The solids black lines represent the ebb & flow of life among those "mountains."  The top photo is its current state, since the bottom has been put through Instagram and I decided the pink tape around the entire piece was too much.  

Overall, it just makes me happy and I can't wait to recreate this on a larger scale & then begin to make different versions.  I'm starting to get a nice little collection of self-made art in my home and that brings me a sense of fulfillment. 



No comments: