Sweet Victory!

The day has finally come!  Not only do I once again have glasses (with an updated prescription), but I have my beloved Warby Parkers!  I was already a lover of all things TOMS and with a similar concept of One for One, I knew I needed some Warbys.  I place a great importance on dealing with companies with a conscious!

A lil' backstory:
After moving half way across the country to attend design school and losing insurance, it was only a matter of time before I went through all my contacts -- thankfully I came with about a year's supply.  After they were gone, I went back to my old, faithful albeit out of date glasses.  That is, until last Feb. when I lost them on the El.

So, it is today, that I celebrate the victory of my eyesight being fully restored by way of one stylishly, socially-aware pair of specks.  Check me out in Reece:

Please check out Warby Parker!  Recommend them to anyone in need of glasses.  Take advantage of their Home Try-On (HTO) program. (I did, three rounds before I chose my frames.)  We need to support companies like this!

CHEERS!


ps: oh, and double cheers to having insurance again! 

2 comments:

Jill Sciba said...

VERY cute, Erin! Scott got Warby's about a year ago and loves them! Such a cool idea! Who says glasses need to be $500 to be stylish?!

Erin said...

Amen to that and thanks Chica!