Warning: Simpsons reference

So a while back, you may have read about my disdain for the new formula Ojon decided to use as their Dry Shampoo. Well, it sucks.  I loved their old product and since I have deemed their new potion worthless, it became my mission to find a new product I can love.  Dry Shampoo for me is the ultimate.  I do not wash my hair everyday & since it's thin & oily (what a combo!) Dry Shampoo is my miracle product.  You know that "can't live without, take to a deserted island" product.

So, the wait is over.  I obviously tried the new Ojon (sucked) and the Oscar Blandi (not impressed).  Yesterday my search ended...

Eat your heart out Ojon.


Bumble and bumble Blondish Hair Powder 4.4 oz, $35
Bumble and bumble Brown Hair Powder 4.4 oz, $35
Bumble and bumble Black Hair Powder 4.4 oz, $35
Bumble and bumble White Hair Powder 4.4 oz, $35




No comments: