O(H,NO)JON

Confused?  I am too actually.  As to why my favorite dry shampoo spray decided to reinvent their already perfect product.  I'm talking about Ojon's Rub Out dry shampoo.  It was my miracle product.  You know the product you qualifiy as your Go To!, Must Have!, Stranded Island Top 5!?  Ojon's Rob Out dry shampoo WAS that.  The product now contains licorice root bark something, something and let me tell you, as someone (one of the few out there) that actually loves licorice this product doesn't smell good.  The old version?  Heavenly.  (as heavenly as chemicals can smell that is, but it was a great scent!) 

So, you have been warned.  If this was also one of your favs, beware...the outside design and description aren't the only things to change.  I even think it's less effective and has me using more. 

Back to the spraying board...

Old (WONDERFUL) product:
regular size
New (STUPID) product:

travel size
images via google images via ulta.com

No comments: