Blues Fest!

Since today is the beginning of the largest, free Blues Festival in the World, I thought I should honor it some. My boyfriend is a die hard blues fan & pretty much knows everything about this genre and all the guys behind it.  So, I've come to appreciate this distinct sound through him and I wanted to share some Blues with you. 

Hit it, Boys....

This week was a weird one.  Last night was the first night all week that I slept the whole night and that is very rare for me.  I love sleep and I'm great at it!  And I'll spare the details, but on Wed there was a grizzly accident right outside my apartment.  So, I've had a bit of my own blues.

That said...it's FRIDAY and I could not be happier or more thankful for all the things I have going on in my life:  A wonderful boyfriend, a new apartment (moving in July), a get together this weekend with new friends, and a quality job.  YAY!

Cheers Blogeritas!

No comments: