Thank You, AT&T

I could not be happier with my Verizon iPhone.  I recently made The Switch.  I never thought I would as Verizon never appealed to me with their gross black & red branding, but here I am Verizon customer --with a new phone number to boot.  Now, if you've picked up on my use of the word crazy in past posts, you can image the anxiety I felt in making such a big change.  Yes that sounds really dramatic & just plain dumb, but oh it's true.  I just wasn't sure if I wanted to peace out from a company I had been with for so long (2005 -- which btw, is when I got my first cell phone!).  What if this goes wrong, what if that goes wrong?  (My head never stops, I swear.)  That said, I was ready to take "the risk" because I simply had terrible service with AT&T -- dropped calls everywhere.  Then, AT&T creates a commerical to seem super, ultra, cool to highlight a "leg up" on Verizon.  Enter the diner commerical "Wanna Bet"...



 My point in all of this is "Way to make your customers look like total assholes, AT&T."  Seriously, how freaking rude is this guy?  No waitress would be so into/cool with how rude this guy is being.  You've seen them...the people that take calls in the check out line & pull shit like this when it's time to order. 

So Thank You, AT&T you made me feel so much better.

No comments: