I love gray

Pretty self explantory and boy am I getting my fair share of it these days. Here in The Mid it has been gray for days and days and what seems like DAYS. All this gray has me thinking: furniture. I plan on having my own place sometime in 2012 and want to start saving for my first of everything now. I have been oogling at this couch for over a year now. I hope it's around when I can afford it. It's perfect. In keeping with my beloved gray, I'd create a base of it and add in punchy colors to jazz it up.




Anyways, that is all. I survived finals and have a two week break from school and it feels down right wonderful! The feeling is so great that I actually feel like the sun is shining down on me, without the annoyance of the actual sun* shining in my face. Ugh...I'm getting hot thinking about it.


*Vacation sun is totally different & I welcome that with open arms and... a pool and ice cold beer!

chEErs!



No comments: