An Explosion

I knew I liked instrumental music when I fell head over heels in love with Ratatat.  Then came Explosions In The Sky and I found such solace in their music.  It's so beautiful, uplifting and peaceful.  As a woman, who has yet to get married, I often think about what type of wedding I'll have.  One idea I can not let go of is walking down the aisle to the beautifully calm melodies found in EITS.

Since I'm obsessed with this video, I wanted to share.  It makes me feel so many emotions.  I love the balloons and the way they seem to go perfect with this song.  And the title...So Long, Lonesome.  What a beautiful thought.  I grew up in a pretty large (i have 5 siblings) family and I've always had a large group of friends, so it would seem weird to think I could have ever felt lonely, but I have.  Who hasn't felt lonely?

You aren't alone, my friend.  Enjoy the EXPLOSION...

chEErs!

No comments: