An Update:

For those who do not follow me on Instagram, here's what I've been up to...

I (and the BF) graduated!
We were tourists with family in town for the celebration
and I took a trip home to see more family.
With more free time, I got back to my running group
and took a five-week pottery class.
With zero school stress, I recommitted to eating healthy,
but then the BF bought an ice cream maker, ugh-yum!
I went to an art festival to see a favorite artist, Essimar
and marveled at the all the love for the Pride Parade.
The BF's family came to town for the fourth
and we became tourists once again.
We showed them the fireworks at Winnemac Park
and they showed us the view from their rental.
I continue to snap photos all over town
and never forget to look up.
Now, my goals are to complete my current project
 and take advantage of this fine city in Summer!
all photos are my own.

No comments: