Weekend:

Taken w/my iPhone & Instagram
Here's a picture of what my weekend looked like. (notice the vacancy of people)  I made my 8am Saturday morning run.  I spent some time at my beloved neighborhood park, hoping to up the ante on the beginnings of a tan.  (I'm on a serious mission to be tan this summer; yes I use sunscreen.)  I rented three old movies from the shop down the street (Baby Mama, New In Town and The Long Weekend)  and I made a healthy grocery store run.  Outside of a DELICIOUS Sunday breakfast of ice cream to celebrate a friend's birthday, the excitement was very low.  The BF was out of town & while I welcome some me time by Saturday evening, I had had enough and was missing my East Coast friends more than ever.  That said, the Sunday Ice Cream party was so fun!  We were able to build our own sundae, had 50's parlor music going, and the Birthday Guy was challenged to eat 21 scoops!  Ouch.  Here are a few pics:



No comments: