Sky Series by Eric Cahan

These photos make me feel like anything is possible.  I mean, if the sky can look this gorgeous why the heck not, right?  People define success in their own way.  For me, one criterion is being able to stop & notice beauty in the everyday.  Sometimes all it takes is noticing to give me the strength to get something pressing done or to feel like things will eventually turn for the better*.  Now, it's not always as obvious as these supreme photos by Eric Cahan, but there will always be something to revel in and make one feel special and loved.  I urge you to check out Eric's site for the entire series!
Fort Pond Bay, Montauk, NY
Sunset 8:10pm 
Stinson Beach, CA
Sunset 6:34pm 
Bridgehampton, NY
Sunset 7:48pm 

 *and you know, they always do.


Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: