Under $50: Business Casual

In an attempt to bring some regularity to the blog I'm going to try & commit to posting outfits via Polyvore.  I've posted from this site in the past, but to maintain consistency, my future posts will all feature items for $50* or less.  If you aren't familiar with Polyvore, it's this massive database to build collages of clothing and accessories and even things for the home!  I liken it to Barbies for adults.  It can also be a tad overwhelming since there are so many options, most of which costs way out of my price range.  So in my Under $50 series, I'll do my best to bring some style inspiration for the girl on a budget (ie: Me and pretty much every one I know). ENJOY!

Under $50: Business Casual


GAP long top, $13
H M double breasted trench coat, £30
Oasis a line skirt, £15
Trasparenze black tight, €5,69
H M pointed toe flat, £15
Zara patent handbag, $50
Mimco post earrings, £25
Antique gold ring, $18
Dorothy Perkins printed scarve, $12
Belt, £16
Dorothy Perkins fur hat, $12



*some items may translate into more than 50 US Dollars, please roll with it.  

No comments: