Fall Staple

Fall Booties


Report stacked heel, $110
DV by Dolce Vita wedge bootie, $99
DV by Dolce Vita wedge bootie, $99
Wedge heel boots, $50
BC Footwear bootie boots, $90
Oasis leather booties, £65
Zara flat booties, $50
Zara flat ankle booties, $80
Report suede bootie, $109
Old Navy faux leather boots, $35
Zara leather bootie, $70


My Review:
I have been seeing these all over & for good reason...they are extremely versatile!  The key is picking the right pair, for you.  Since I am considered Petite (5'3" or under) I require a pair that does not come up too high on the ankles.  So, if you fit that category, keep it low.  Another requirement is how wide the opening at the top is.  I prefer a wider opening so slipping on over jeans is a breeze.  No bunching for the Petites, sadly.
   
All in all, you can't go wrong with a pair of tan booties this Fall.  My list from Polyvore highlights some of the most affordable options, including my very obvious top pick.

No comments: