Time to Celebrate!

Day 10: Proud

It really is a big deal that I have managed to run everyday for the last 10 days for at least 2.5 miles.  Since moving to Chicago I've landed myself in one my most unhealthy periods to date.  A seriously limited budget and a declining metabolism are a dangerous combo, you guys.  Not to mention my penchant for burgers & fries.  Motivation has also been slim.

That time has ended.  In these last 10 days I have noticed a slight change in my body and that fuels my motivation to keep on going.  It has been decided that I will never be someone that will deny myself certain foods.  So, I must simply be burning some serious calories to keep up with my burgers & fries & ice cream, etc, etc, ETC!

And on that note...Happy 4th of July Weekend!  Now go turn your swag on.

3 comments:

Love Nest Pocket said...

SO proud of you! I'm glad that you are feeling better. It's amazing what a run can do for our spirit and energy! :)

Erin said...

Why thank you! I even got a jump start on packing for my move, I've been feeling so productive. It really is a great feeling.

Maddalena said...

lovely!