Ghetto Cred

Over the last couple weeks you could say my post were... of the ghetto variety.  They all were in conjunction with my Ten Day ReBoot (featured by Whole Living), where I found my much needed boost in motivation.  YAY!  Btw, I've been keeping up with my running and even dusted off my dailymile profile to keep track.

This post however, is not about my running, but my affection for ghetto music.  More specifically, my Ghetto Cred.   Yes, I have some that I'd like to share..


Cred #1
My nickname is ghetto.  Let me rephrase that.  My nickname is Cooch, which is pretty darn ghetto.  Relax, it's a play off my last name and nothing more and I've embraced it.  It's fun to sign emails "love, your cooch".
Label designed for my self-made ESB for my 30th Birthday.  This graced five cases.

Cred #2
I own a koozie that fits a 40oz.  I saw it at a gas station in the depths of Virginia and I just knew it was mine.  Forty ounces take a long time to drink and this koozie is spectacularly ghetto.  The focal point is the face of a Joker wearing a grill that reads: joker!  Fantastic.  Which brings me to my final & most qualifying Ghetto Cred...
Excuse the quality, but I guess it's appropriate.

Cred #3
I was gifted a Grill!  Yes, I own one.  For my 30th b-day some of my favorite chicas gave this to me as a gag gift and even better...it reads: cooch in all caps & red "diamonds."  I've worn it once, on Halloween.  I went as Early Doucet's girlfriend.  I don't even know if he had/has one, but I like his name and was going for ghetto LSU fan.
Halloween in Philly, 2007
So there you have it...  Word to your Mom.

No comments: