U(F)O

So the newest Urban Outfitters (UO) magazine came yesterday.  It was about as easy to relate as a UFO.  I would feel this is true for most, shy of wasted, prepubescent, bisexual girls.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not judging!   If you happen to fit that description, UO magazine has you down and cheers!  I just happen to be a straight 33 yr old woman.  I don't straddle my girlfriends while sitting in a hammock or make hair braiding chains on the beach.  If you have yet to look through it, please do.  It's quite entertaining.  Some models look downright wasted.  Clearly, I'm not their average buyer.

Aside from my less than stellar review of their magazine, they have some cute stuff!  Polyvore helped me put some of my favorite magazine features together. So cheers to you, UO!   For not only providing some of the cutest summer threads, but for taking me to a far off galaxy.
UO

UO by curchout featuring pointed pumps

Lucca Couture gauze dress, $79
Lucca Couture gauze dress, $79
Lucca Couture gauze dress, $79
Sparkle Fade fitted dress, $49
Lucca Couture gauze dress, $79
Silence Noise sleeveless dress, $59
Beach swimwear, $89
Ecote oxford flat shoes, $49
Kimchi Blue pointed pumps, $49

No comments: