Day 3. TGIF.

I'm hoping my plans for Day Three do not get squashed by the rain.  I thought this itinerary would be the perfect reason to get a run in along the Lake. So that's my plan. If it's pouring at that time, I'll just head to the gym. I'm looking forward to the Mind & Life today too.  What woman doesn't love a scrub, DIY no less, and it always feels great to talk to someone who has known you all your life.  

Day 2 was quite a challenge.  I got to the gym & realized two grave realities:  I had forgotten my sports bra AND my iPod earphones.  I immediately wanted to punch something & leave.  I didn't.  What I did do was talk myself through it and decided to (wo)man up.  I went through my required flow moves & ran my 30 mins on the treadmill, with my intervals, sans support (the only support you can get from a sports bra & T.I.)  It was a true victory.

Required flows, what?  Each day I am required to complete 3-5 sets of these flows.  The Plank Flow supports Strength & Flexibility.  Seesaw Flow = Balance & Flexibilty and Explosive Flow (really?) focuses on Strength & Stamina.  

Plank Flow


















Seesaw Flow

Explosive Flow 

Join me!  
Get the complete plan from Whole Living HERE

No comments: