Day 1

Have you heard of the magazine Whole Living, a Martha Stewart publication?  It has become one of my favorite magazines, but I never take the time to benefit from all the goodness inside.  Well that ends today.
image found here

Enter a Whole Living Action Plan titled:
 "10 Day Reboot Camp"  
Each day I will focus on Body, Mind and Life.  The program, created by IntenSati creator Patricia Moreno, is designed to "hit the four pillars of fitness: strength, stamina, flexibility and balance."  While "empowering you from the inside out."  SOLD.


For example, Day 1:

I'll also use this time to highlight some of the fabulous Rap music that will be keeping me motivated.  
Don't worry...it will be ghetto & you will love it. 


Stay tuned, yo.

1 comment:

Love Nest Pocket said...

I can't wait to see how this goes! Good luck! :)