I'm Thankful, dammit!

In the spirit of being thankful and realizing how lucky I am, I've decided to make a list.  This way whenever I'm feeling down or simply unthankful I have somewhere to go for some straight up clarity!  (i need this a lot)

I'm thankful for...
1. my winter boots (quality & affordability sometimes do meet)
2. the bright sunny sweater I'm wearing, that I always get compliments on, that was given to me by my roomie
3. my roomie...she always listens to my crazy and supplies most of my furniture
4. the fact it's FRIDAY
5. being able to see my sister this weekend!
6. coffee
7. having such supportive friends -- sometimes i wonder how they deal with my aforementioned crazy
8. my new pillow.  i love her.
9. all of my family, including the newest addition Max!
10. my most chill and understanding and passionate and thoughtful and stylish and caring (and the list goes on & on) boyfriend.  thank you for dealing most with my crazy. 


Happy Friday!  May you feel thankful for all the little and big things in your life today.







No comments: