a polyvore whore

I'm really trying not to be one, but it's so hard.  It's such a great resource/tool for designers.  In class on Wed when we were going over furniture selections, I just knew where I would turn for mine.  Okay, so maybe I'm not trying all that hard. 

I'm designing a 3000 sq. ft. houseboat.  This is what you may find inside...


Feather Lash Rug
$1,764 - designpublic.com



Z Gallerie - Union Jack Rug
$300 - zgallerie.com


oomph tini tufted chair - Chairs
$1,565 - oomphonline.com



Eames® Storage Unit - 4x2
$2,999 - dwr.com




eames desk unit
$1,399 - hivemodern.com


Thomas Paul Pillows Chestnut
$110 - pillowsandthrows.com


Eames® Molded Plastic Dowel Leg Chairs
$499 - roomandboard.com


Z Gallerie - Timber Coffee Table
$799 - zgallerie.com


child's barcelona chair
$3,840 - hivemodern.com





eames time-life executive chair
$2,999 - hivemodern.com


Woody Floor Lamp
$306 - designpublic.com





child's barcelona stool
$1,815 - hivemodern.com







No comments: