Under $50: Spring Me

I have been SO swamped with school & work these days, my posts have been slacking.  Not to mention that sometimes I feel like a doofus.  I just can't compete with these mega bloggers and I think that's ok.  I'm still committed to honing myself here & I just hope I can figure things out a little more and in turn develop more posts.

Today is the second consecutive day in Chicago with 60+ degree weather.  And let me tell you...it has felt VONDerful!  Naturally there's a spring in everyone's step and with the time change this Sunday, my excitement for Spring is at an all time high.  With the season change, I, of course, have been thinking  obsessing over new clothes.  One trend I would love to try is the sock/sandal (or heel) combo, which is why I included it below.  I love the offbeat vibe it lends to an outfit and I just love the change of a season!

Spring Me

No comments: